We collect personal information from visitors to this website through the use of online forms, when you e-mail us your details and when you sign up to any of the services we offer through our website. We also collect information about the transactions you undertake including details of payment cards used, all collected via a secure payment processor. In addition, we automatically collect information about your visit to our website.
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this website for the purposes of:
- providing and personalising our services;
- dealing with your enquiries and requests;
- administering orders and accounts relating to our licensees;
- administering licensee records;
- maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource;
- carrying out market research campaigns;
- contacting you by email and post with information about our licences and services; and
- sharing your information with third party organisations who offer products or services that we feel may be of interest to you (providing you agree to receive such information).
- disclosing information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. However, switching off cookies will restrict your use of our web site.
View more information about using and deleting cookies
Certain sections of this website are only open to registered users and give those registered users the ability to review and modify personal information previously provided to us. Where any user names, passwords and other secure access is given to you in order to access your personal information or to use any secure section of this website, you are responsible for the security of your information and you will keep such information secure at all times, treating it as strictly confidential. You must notify us in the event that such information is revealed to or accessed by anyone else or where you become aware of a breach of confidentiality or any unauthorised use of this website.
We will only disclose personal information to other companies within our group of companies and business partners (to the extent you consent to this), government bodies, law enforcement agencies and future owners of our business, as well as suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf.
You have a right to access the personal data held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please email email@example.com, call 020 7306 4227 or write to us at: Website Privacy, PRS for Music, Copyright House, 29-33 Berners Street, London W1T 3AB.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this web site and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.