Benefits of membership
Why should you join PRS for Music?
If you are performing your own songs or compositions publicly, you should be being rewarded for these performances and PRS for Music can help you make sure that this happens. However, this is not all PRS for Music can do for you.
- Fast and efficient collection and payment of your UK and international royalties
- The cheapest, most efficient society in Europe
- Quarterly royalty payments on ALL revenue streams
- Fully detailed and easily understood statements provide a greater level of information, delivered directly to your inbox
- Accurate radio and television analysis, royalties are attributed to actual performances
- A log-in to manage your membership and music portfolio online (online works registration, easy access to our database and matching of unpaid performances)
- Direct access to broadcaster logs ensures accurate payments for radio and TV usage, using the latest tracking technologies to identify other usage
- International network of society agreements enables royalties to be collected for the use of your works in around 100 countries worldwide
- Relationships and services tailored to your requirements
- The PRS for Music Members Benevolent Fund - a benevolent fund, helping members in times of need
- Continual work with UK and EU governments to improve the rights of creators
- Our being at the forefront of licensing new platforms in Europe - online, podcasts, ringtones, mobile TV
- Access to policies and procedures, career support, administration rates, payment information etc.
- Fantastic exclusive offers and discounts including healthcare, musical instrument hire and magazine subscriptions in our Member discount scheme
- A dedicated team continuously monitors overseas performances and international income to ensure timely, accurate and complete royalty payments
- A quarterly magazine mailed to all members
- Regular monthly updates by email
- Our work with UK and EU governments to improve the rights of creators
- Regular member workshops and networking sessions